Thursday, November 02, 2006

Najica Blitz Tactics

Najica is interesting to say the least. As I started into the episode, I was convinced that I would hate it, but that's not how it ended up. There is, be warned, a great focus on the lead female's panties though (the reason I thought I would hate it).

In the first episode, we encounter the lead female, Najica. She is a secret agent, and she gets assigned missions by the appearance of a red rose. The ep starts out with her training (and kicking butt at it) then the rose appears. She has to sneak into a castle and save this chick, but they actually refer to it as retrival. She goes into the castle-house where she fights off a legion of gun wielding maids, a sexed up villian, and saves the girl. Then she hands her over to the good guys and flies back to her office the next day. And telling more would ruin the story.

So the plot seems kind of lacking and generally rediculous, which to a point it is, but I still happen to like it. The panty shots, of which there are many, are fairly obnoxious, but if you can block them out, you might be able to appreciate the awesomeness that is NBT.

No comments: